If you are interested in writing a Cochrane Review with us please send an email giving some information about your team and the reason for choosing your topic.
Please explain in a brief paragraph why you think this is an important topic and give examples of the randomised trial evidence you will be reviewing. Also describe your professional background, your personal experience of carrying out systematic reviews in the past, what training you will need and who you will be working with.
We expect any new team to include at least one leading author previously involved in all steps of a fully published Cochrane Review, someone with methodological and statistical expertise and someone who is demonstrably fluent in writing English.
Here is a list of available titles but feel free to suggest others....
- Steroids, radiotherapy, chemotherapy and stents for superior vena caval obstruction in carcinoma of the bronchus
- Radical radiotherapy for stage I / II non-small cell lung cancer in patients not sufficiently fit for or declining surgery (medically inoperable)
- Best first-line therapy for patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer and performance status 2 with wild-type EGFR or EGFR unknown mutation status
- Anti-angiogenics for malignant pleural mesothelioma
- Radical mediastinal lymph node dissection versus mediastinal nodal sampling for early stage non-small cell lung cancer