Cochrane is moving its editorial process to the online submission system Editorial Manager. Potential authors interested in submitting a review proposal to the Lung Cancer Group should log in to Editorial Manager at editorialmanager.com and select Submit New Manuscript. For further information see our instructions for authors on submitting new proposals. If we are interested in your initial proposal we will invite you to submit a full review proposal via an online form within Editorial Manager.
We expect any new team to include at least one leading author previously involved in all steps of a fully published Cochrane Review, someone with methodological and statistical expertise and someone who is demonstrably fluent in writing English.
Here is a list of available titles but feel free to suggest others....
- Radical radiotherapy for stage I / II non-small cell lung cancer in patients not sufficiently fit for or declining surgery (medically inoperable)
- Anti-angiogenics for malignant pleural mesothelioma
- Thoracic radiotherapy for extensive-stage small cell lung cancer
- Cisplatin + etoposide versus other platinum based regimens for people with extensive small cell lung cancer
- Mini-invasive procedures for the staging of NSCLC (DTA review)
- Addition of anti-angiogenic therapy to first line chemotherapy for advanced non-small cell lung cancer